1. This Entrance Examination is specifically conducted for the admission to the full time courses conducted at the Department of Computer Science, SP Pune University.
2. 50% Seats of the total intake capacity are reserved for the students belonging to reserved categories from Maharashtra State only.
3. Regarding the SPPUCSD Entrance Examination, instructions available only on this site are applicable. Instruction/information obtained through any other channels (e.g. telephone, personnel etc.) is not applicable.
4. Reservation is applicable only for Maharashtra domicile candidates (SC, ST, DT/NT, OBC categories) as per the Govt. of Maharashtra rule.
5. Caste validity certificate is essentital for various purposes including the benefit of scholarship/freeship also.
6. Valid Non-creamy layer certificate is necessary for OBC, DT/NT category candidates at the time of final admissions.
Testdate: 01st March 2015
• For M.C.A:Any Science Graduate (including B.C.A. under Science Faculty) with Mathematics at 10+2 Level.
• For M.Sc.(Computer Science): Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.
The admissions are and will be done in accordance with the Ordinance No. 181 (Ordinance for admissions of students to the Post-Graduate courses in the University Departments/ Institutions)
• In Maharashtra State: Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Pune, Jalgaon, Nasik, Kolhapur, Nagpur
• Outside Maharashtra State: Delhi, Varanasi
Application Fees (Non Refundable):
Unreserved : Rs. 800/-
Reserved (For Maharashtra): Rs. 500/-
1. Application Fee has to be paid through Demand Draft (Nationalised Bank only) drawn in favour of"Finance & Accounts Officer, SPPU", payable at Pune.
2. Please mention your name and application form number (which you will receive after submitting the online application form with details) on the back of the Demand Draft.
3. THE SPPUCSD ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FEES ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING THE FEES OF THE NON ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES SUCH AS NON-SCIENCE GRADUATES OR NOT HAVING MATHEMATICS AT 12th LEVEL etc.
Last date of online Application: 15th Feb 2015
Last date of submission of printout of Application Form alongwith DD and necessary documents: 20th Feb 2015
This notification / information has been taken / reproduced from the newspaper / website of the respective institute. Gupta Classes is no where responsible for the authenticity of the information given here in