Test Date: 26th April, 2015 (Sunday) Timings: 10.30 AM to 1 PM
1. Master of Computer Applications
2. MCA (Software Engineering)
Bachelor's Degree of a recognized University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English (core or elective or functional) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognized University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
(i) Mathematics - (25%),
(ii) English Language & Comprehension-(25%),
(iii) Computer Awareness-(25%),
(iv) Logical and Analytical Ability-(25%)
The CET for the above mentioned programmes will be held at following centres provided sufficient number of candidates opt for a particular centre:
|SL.NO.||NAME OF THE CITY/CENTRE||CENTRE CODE||SL.NO.||NAME OF THE CITY/CENTRE||CENTRE CODE||SL.NO.||NAME OF THE CITY/CENTRE||CENTRE CODE|
All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode, for all Common Entrance Tests 2015. The application form is available at the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in. The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.750/- plus service charge & taxes as applicable from 9th February, 2015, onwards. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
1. The application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website: http://ipu.ac.in
2. The last date for applying shall not be extended for any programme or programme group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
3. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whetherthey posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility
4. The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
5. Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
6. After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form to:
Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
This application must be submitted before 3.00 PM of 14th April, 2015 for CET Code other than 102. For CET Code 102, the last date for such applications is before 3.00 PM of 16 th March, 2015. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
7. A Separate Application Form has to be filled-in for each programme (s) having distinct CET Code.
8. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling/ admission. Result will be declared on University Website (http://www.ipu.ac.in). Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions will be notified prior to commencement of respective counselling, on the University Website (http://www.ipu.ac.in). Tentative dates of commencement of first and second counselling shall be notified by 20th February, 2015. The schedule may be deferred if the sanctioned intake for the respective programme is not received by the University in time.
9. The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET-2015. The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET-2015 will not be declared.
10.Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
11.In all communication regarding submission of application or otherwise related to admissions, the copy of the application form must be submitted as otherwise the communication would be deemed incomplete and no processing would be performed on the communication, without any notice to the applicant.
12. There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%.
13. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Filling the application form and / or appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
14. The tentative schedule of counselling shall be notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in on or before 20.02.2015.
15. The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in.
16.The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
17.Write the complete e-mail address and phone number in the form carefully. Please note that this e-mail address and phone number may be used by the University for future communication.
Last Date of Application (UPTO 4 PM) : 7th April, 2015 Tuesday
Date & Day of Declaration of CET Result : 5th May, 2015 Tuesday
This notification / information has been taken / reproduced from the newspaper / website of the respective institute. Gupta Classes is no where responsible for the authenticity of the information given here in.