The Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme at the University of Delhi has been formulated to provide a unique environment for mastering the various disciplines of computer science and is an attempt to produce complete professionals for the IT industry. The MCA programme is a 3-year full - time course consisting of 6 semesters. The last semester is devoted to a professional training project in the industry. The curriculum enables mastering the fundamentals of computing and gives an opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of a broad range of topics. The emphasis is on the understanding and ability to apply the principles of computing which make the students well equipped for future work environment. Hands-on approach is taken to help students develop expertise under the guidance of erudite teaching staff. Guest lectures, case studies and presentations are organised from time to time to give an insight into the latest development and happenings in the industry.
|SCHEME OF GRADING||SEMESTER|
Any bachelor degree from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research) under annual mode/at least two papers in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research) in semester mode or an equivalent degree.
|1. B.SC. (HONOURS) COMPUTER SCIENCE (10+2+3 SCHEME) FROM UNIVERSITY OF DELHI OR ANY OTHER UNIVERSITY WHOSE EXAMINATION IS RECOGNIZED AS EQUIVALENT TO UNIVERSITY OF DELHI.||60% MARKS IN AGGREGATE|
|2. B.SC. APPLIED PHYSICAL SCIENCES WITH MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE/B.SC.(GENERAL) MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES, (10+2+3 SCHEME) WITH MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE FROM UNIVERSITY OF DELHI.||60% MARKS IN THE AGGREGATE WITH 60% MARKS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS SEPARATELY.|
Note: The candidates who are appearing in the final year examinations of the degree on the basis of which admission is sought are also eligible to apply in all category mentioned above.
Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs. 800/- in cash from:
Higher Education Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith.
Phone:01438-228384, 305655, 228990
Mobile:+91- 93528 79833, 93528 79844, 93528 79855
1. C-62, Sarojini Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur - 302001 Phone: 0141-5118721 /22,2361500
Online Submission of application is also possible at the University's website:- http://www.banasthali.org This notification / information has been taken / reproduced from the newspaper / website of the respective institute. Gupta Classes is no where responsible for the authenticity of the information given here in.
|Filling of Form||Test Fee||Submit to||Last Date of Receipt|
|ONLINE||Rs. 300.00||Admission Section, Office of the
Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh -202002
1. Fill up the ONLINE Application Form by following the instructions given above. Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE)
Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE)
2. Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
Attach the appropriate Demand Draft along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
Application Form (PDF Generated copy) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the respective offices as given under each course of study.up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
1. Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
2. Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it.
Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.
1. The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a
Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh OR ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft. PWD (PH-Category) candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the payment of Admission Test / Processing Charges. They should select Demand Draft Mode and fill the DD No. as 00000.
2. Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
3. Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
4. Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
5. Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any. 6. Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
7. No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
8. Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
Any other relevant document.
Note: Incomplete Application Forms, those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificated / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
This notification / information has been taken / reproduced from the newspaper / website of the respective institute. Gupta Classes is no where responsible for the authenticity of the information given here in.
Number of Seats:
for MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science)
The number of sanctioned seats in each of the programs MCA/M.Sc.(ComputerScience) is 46.
i. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
(Gen. 24, SC-7, ST-3, OBC-12, Supernumery seats: 7(PWD-1, CW-2, FS-2, Sports/ECA-2))
ii. M.Sc. Computer Science, Supernumery seats-8, Foreign Students-2