1. Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only.
2. Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
3. A student admitted to Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
Last date of submission of Admission Form : 30th April, 2015
With a late fee of Rs. 900/- 15th May, 2015
Minimum Eligibility: 60% in Graduation
OPTION 1 :
1. Send a DD for Rs. 800/- in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to: Secretary - Banasthali Vidyapith P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH- 304022 (Rajasthan)
OPTION 2 :
Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs. 800/- in cash from:
Higher Education Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith.
Phone:01438-228384, 305655, 228990
Mobile:+91- 93528 79833, 93528 79844, 93528 79855
1. C-62, Sarojini Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur - 302001 Phone: 0141-5118721 /22,2361500
OPTION 3 :
Online Submission of application is also possible at the University's website:- http://www.banasthali.org This notification / information has been taken / reproduced from the newspaper / website of the respective institute. Gupta Classes is no where responsible for the authenticity of the information given here in.
|Filling of Form||Test Fee||Submit to||Last Date of Receipt|
|ONLINE||Rs. 300.00||Admission Section, Office of the
Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh -202002
1. Fill up the ONLINE Application Form by following the instructions given above. Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE)
Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE)
2. Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
Attach the appropriate Demand Draft along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
Application Form (PDF Generated copy) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the respective offices as given under each course of study.up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
1. Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
2. Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it.
Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.
1. The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a
Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh OR ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft. PWD (PH-Category) candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the payment of Admission Test / Processing Charges. They should select Demand Draft Mode and fill the DD No. as 00000.
2. Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
3. Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
4. Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
5. Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any. 6. Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
7. No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
8. Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
Any other relevant document.
Note: Incomplete Application Forms, those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificated / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
This notification / information has been taken / reproduced from the newspaper / website of the respective institute. Gupta Classes is no where responsible for the authenticity of the information given here in.